Monday, June 30

Snorkelling Safari

With such fabulous snorkelling around the Resort, why not make the most of it and go on a “snorkel safari”?

Paradise’s local guides – Wilson and Toutou – are expert snorkellers and have sharp eyes for spotting all those little critters. Hop on the transport to neighbouring Dolphin Bay or Vatuwiri, then jump in the water and let the gentle current drift you back to Paradise.

Having grown up here, the boys have a vast amount of knowledge about the surrounding ocean and its inhabitants. Recent sightings include turtles and banded sea snakes – what will you see?

5 comments:

berto xxx said...

yeah! thats awsome!! i like it!


berto xxx

ankur said...

berto, your pic is very funny.

OLED TV

ankur said...

Its certainly a paradise.



online stock broker

Vinko said...

I find some videos from there. I think I am coming. http://travel-pacific-islands.com/Fiji/Fiji_Video_colection.php

Vinko said...

I find some videos from there. I think I am coming.

Backpackers , Video guide for Fiji