Friday, June 17


With over 40 dive sites accessible from Paradise Taveuni Resort, you will find something for every type of diver – from beginner to advanced.

For your convenience, you will find on arrival that we have classified our dive sites into levels of experience.
Level 1: Beginner diver. Maximum depth 18 metres, gentle with no current
Level 2: Intermediate diver, depths range from 20-25 metres, some current, some surface waves at times
Level 3: Advanced diver, depths up to 30 metres, expect current and exposed surface conditions at times

Whatever level diver you are, we'll get you out and under the water whenever you want to be.

2 comments:

aisha said...

I just came across your blog and found it be really helpful in my evaluation

1979 Toyota Supra AC Compressor

sheena said...

its nice to read a useful article for beginner like me. Some of points from this article are very helpful for me as I haven’t considered them yet. I would like to say thank you for sharing this cool article. Bookmarked and sharing for friends.

Chevy W4 Turbocharger